Unlocking Your Full Potential: 6 Ways You Hold Yourself Back | ES168
Do you notice how often you hold yourself back from changing and growing by telling yourself stories, such as “I can’t do this” or “This is too hard”?
These thoughts are more than just words. They’re the invisible walls that block us from discovering what we are capable of.
But what if there’s a way to dismantle these barriers and step into your greatness?
In this week’s episode of Empowerment Solutions, we delve into the world of stories, excuses, and limiting beliefs that convince us to stay safe within our comfort zone and never explore beyond our boundaries.
We explore why we make such excuses and the keys to overcoming them to access our true potential to heal, grow, and succeed.
Dr Friedemann’s Key Takeaways:
- Intro (00:00)
- What Holds Us Back? (1:49)
- Unlimited Potential (6:00)
- Don’t Be Afraid Of The Hard (8:24)
- Failure Is Simply A Momentary Snapshot (15:31)
- What’s Your Excuse? (20:00)
- I Don’t Have The Money To Change (21:32)
- Life Is About Failure, Life Is About Exploration (25:11)
- How Do I Overcome The Fear Of Failure? (26:59)
Friedemann Schaub, MD, PhD, is the award-winning author of The Fear + Anxiety Solution. Dr. Schaub has helped thousands of people with his Personal Breakthrough and Empowerment program to overcome their fear and anxiety by addressing the deeper, subconscious root causes of these emotional challenges.
Learn more at: https://DrFriedemann.com