Are You Healing or Hiding From Your Trauma? | ES180
Have you ever wondered how traumatic experiences in your life may still affect you?
Join me for this week’s episode of Empowerment Solutions as we unpack the nuances of trauma, challenge common perceptions, and uncover hidden truths.
With over two decades of experience helping others navigate their healing journey from traumas to freedom, I would like to share some insights and aha’s that may shift your understanding of trauma.
We’ll explore critical questions such as:
- Why is it essential to distinguish between different levels of trauma?
- Are we sometimes hiding behind the label of trauma?
- How do we know whether we are avoiding or confronting our inner wounds?
- When does acknowledging trauma catalyze healing?
- When does it become a barrier to our progress?
Through personal anecdotes and stories from both my and my client’s lives, we’ll examine how trauma does not have to define us but instead can provide opportunities to emerge as the most authentic and empowered version of yourself.
Friedemann Schaub, MD, PhD, is the award-winning author of The Fear + Anxiety Solution. Dr. Schaub has helped thousands of people with his Personal Breakthrough and Empowerment program to overcome their fear and anxiety by addressing the deeper, subconscious root causes of these emotional challenges.
Learn more at: https://DrFriedemann.com